Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Time Flies!

I've really neglected this blog - putting a lot of focus on the 365 day project and Pleasures of the NW.  I'll be trying to keep this one up too - at least a couple of times a week.  

Seems like time really does fly these days.  I work full time, am in my last term of course work before I begin my Master's thesis, and I'm trying to keep up with three blogs.  What was I thinking?  But here I am, plugging away at it.  

 

This last weekend we went hiking with my grandson in Silver Falls Park - And I mean HIKING!  Almost four miles around waterfalls (one full mile was ALL UP hill - my old body barely made it!).  But it was worth the blisters from wearing the wrong shoes - and here are some photos to prove it!  

South Falls

 


There were salmon berries everywhere!

PHOTO BOMB!!

 
















2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, this is the first time I have been to this blog, these are wonderful photos, what a great place to hike, I would not be able to do that much hiking anymore. It looks like such a serene place to visit, I'll bet there are no daily noises there, just nature, sorry about the blisters, hope there healing now.

    If you have time come and share in my Wordless Wednesday
    Have a great week, Happy 4th of July!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th to you too Karren! And I'll be there!
    This was one of my first blogs - I tried to use it to promote my photography business. The 365 day photo project was a spin off from this one!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think - please leave a comment and thanks for visiting!