Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thanksgiving is Family

It seems the current trend these days is to skip Thanksgiving and everyone go shopping.  But I remember the days of the smell of turkey roasting and permeating the whole house with warmth and love.  The family all started to arrive and there were hugs and laughter.  We all sat around the table and shared the pleasures of a meal and the company of the ones we loved.  It was a day of total relaxation and joy.  No one was in a hurry to leave - No one was thinking about the hustle and bustle of the days ahead.  It was the one day we seemed to live in the moment and relish the beauty of all that we had.



On this week of Thanksgiving, I plan to spend the days reflecting on the beauty of my life and the people around me.  Will you join me?

Today I celebrate family and Thanksgivings past.....


 

 




 


 
May your holiday be blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think - please leave a comment and thanks for visiting!