Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's a Brand New Year!

I'm excited for what the future has in store.  I've spent a lot of time thinking about what I want to accomplish with my photos this year and I've come up with seven goals for 2012 - 



  1. Write a real business plan
  2. Approach at least 4 retail outlets with my cards
  3. Create some wedding invitations and do some marketing
  4. Complete at least 80% of the 52 week project 
  5. Find one establishment to hang my photos for sale in
  6. Sell at three shows - or more
  7. Prepare two actual portfolios of my work
Dodge City Sunset
And with these goals, each week I'll plan mini goals to map my way in completing each one.  This week the plan is:
  • Clean and organize my work space - set up an area for planning and paperwork
  • Begin printing photos for framing and mounting (professional printing)
  • Create a brochure with wholesale price list for cards 
  • Complete the first Project 52 photo - post
  • Take photos for the requested wedding invitations - email for approval
I'm excited about the year to come and confident it will be a year of successes!


What is your plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think - please leave a comment and thanks for visiting!