- Write a real business plan
- Approach at least 4 retail outlets with my cards
- Create some wedding invitations and do some marketing
- Complete at least 80% of the 52 week project
- Find one establishment to hang my photos for sale in
- Sell at three shows - or more
- Prepare two actual portfolios of my work
|Dodge City Sunset|
And with these goals, each week I'll plan mini goals to map my way in completing each one. This week the plan is:
- Clean and organize my work space - set up an area for planning and paperwork
- Begin printing photos for framing and mounting (professional printing)
- Create a brochure with wholesale price list for cards
- Complete the first Project 52 photo - post
- Take photos for the requested wedding invitations - email for approval
I'm excited about the year to come and confident it will be a year of successes!
What is your plan?